Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Hope

Sometimes hope comes in a way(s) that we don't expect....

The good that has been desired and sought, hoped for and followed after, does not come as we expected it to come.
Were we had hoped to be surprised by joy, we are surprised by pain.
I was reminded again today that we haven't been promised an easy path, only a present companion.

 photo courtesy of Keishon
I whisper thank you for His presence, His peace, His unending love, and for Hope.


Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.
Job 13:15 Though he slay me, I will hope in him
Romans 15:13  May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope



1 comment:

  1. We care and we are praying.
    Love, Dad & Mom B.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and reading. You are always welcome here. Do leave me a comment or send me mail from my profile page...it truly inspires me to keep blogging. Have a lovely day!